DDB (22feet Tribal Worldwide)
• Ideation, planning and execution of campaigns depending on the brand objective and/or client brief.
• Curating monthly calendars with content that aligns with both business-as-usual as well as campaigns.
• Planned monthly e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Collated data and learning points for monthly reviews and campaign reviews.
• Coordinated with client and internal team of designers, developers, media and SEO team.
• Curated content for other formats such as brochures and posters.
• Scripts and concept notes for digital videos.
Account Manager and Content Specialist
2015 - 2016
• Incorporation of latest trends on social media platforms in the content
• Measured brand performance and growth on Social Media
• Proof-read Client presentations
• Monitored social media platforms of the clients
• Responded to queries in a timely manner
Social Media Trainee
• Managed brand presence on FB, Twitter and communities across similar social networks.
•Thought and executed fresh ideas for consumer engagement across various social media channels
•Posted updates, news and announcement in a timely manner using appropriate content.
•Regularly observed the online activity of the client’s social media channels and reported on the social media best practices.
•Assisted the Social Media Manager in creating performance reports as per the desired frequency
•Developed digital strategies for clients, including websites, mobile, search, social media, email marketing, campaigns and promotions, mobile etc.
•Understood clients' business, domain challenges and provided strategic direction for their digital needs.
•Analyzed and understood the client mandates in terms of their business objectives.
•Researched and kept current on emerging online trends and best practices specific to digital media